SAN FRANCISCO, CA or NEW YORK, NY
Venuenext is looking for a front-end engineer, on the Canopy engineering team, who can help us build next generation applications used by venue operators to control and drive experience at venues before, during & after an event.
- Work closely with our designers to build beautiful web apps and lay groundwork for native application components.
- Ensure quality UX flow for end users on many device form factors.
- Produce reusable, responsive UI , and style guide to scale for a fast paced development environment.
- Bridge the gap between engineering, UX and product.
- Write clean, tested, and well-structured code.
- Ensure apps scale well.
- 2+ years of experience.
- Familiarity in build systems for web applications.
- Familiarity with Ruby/Rails development desirable.
- Familiarity with React.js and React native preferred.
- Openness to new technologies and creative solutions.
- Comfortable working within a fast-paced high growth startup.
- Knowledge of single page applications.
- Experience with docker containers.
- Interest in learning and applying new technologies.
Competitive compensation package including salary, flexible hours, equity, medical, dental, vision benefits and 401K.
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter to: email@example.com