SAN FRANCISCO, CA
Venuenext is looking for a frontend engineer, on the Platform Engineering team who can help us scale our UI development to the next level. Helps us build next gen applications used by Venue Operators to control and drive experience at venue before, during and after an event. We hope that you will develop a keen interest in understanding and ultimately contributing to our full stack.
• Ensure feature compatibility across multiple browsers and platforms
• Advise the engineering team on compatibility issues and tradeoffs
• Bridge the gap between engineering and product, working equally well with
Designers and Software Engineers
• Write clean, tested, and well-structured code
• 3+ years of experience
• Familiarity with Ruby/Rails
• Openness to new technologies and creative solutions
• Comfortable working within a fast-paced high growth startup environment
• Experience with JS testing frameworks (e.g. Jasmine).
• Experience with i18n
• Back-end experience building APIs and working with databases.
• Interest in learning and applying new technologies.
Competitive compensation package including salary, equity, medical, dental, vision benefits and 401K.
To apply, please send your résumé and cover letter to email@example.com