I’m thrilled to announce that Saint Luke’s Health System, our premier healthcare customer, today launched the new “mySaintLukes” mobile app to connect patients, visitors and employees to the hospital services and information they need, across all 10 Saint Luke’s campus locations plus hundreds of additional ambulatory locations.
Since we announced our partnership with Saint Luke’s earlier this year, we’ve integrated the hospital’s multiple mobile apps into mySaintLukes, a new single application that gives patients, visitors and employees instant access to important information and services, including:
● Personal health information through the Epic MyChart patient portal
● Telemedicine services with MDLIVE
● Centralized access to Saint Luke’s concierge services and billing
● Real-time online appointment booking via Zocdoc
● Turn-by-turn in-hospital wayfinding and notifications of special services via BLE-powered Aruba Beacons and the Meridian Location Services Platform from Aruba HPE
● Coming soon - Localytics in-app messaging, food, beverage and gift shop order ahead, and delivery services to rooms
Saint Luke’s is at the forefront of the healthcare industry starting to see stronger consumer demand for mobile access to medical records, doctor scheduling, telehealth services, and more. This demand will drive a shift toward connected health technologies, a market projected to hit $117 billion by 2020, and where 86% of clinicians say mobile apps will be central to patient health.
In addition to being a technology-forward hospital, CIO Debe Gash and her Saint Luke’s team had a vision to make visiting their locations as easy and convenient as possible. We’re so glad they adopted a mobile-first environment with VenueNext to make that a reality and put patients, visitors and employees in control of their health care. Saint Luke’s is a shining example for the healthcare industry and is already driving adoption of our technology in this market. We can’t wait to see what’s ahead as we expand further into healthcare.
MY SAINT LUKES APP AVAILABLE NOW