NEW YORK, NY
Venuenext is looking for a backend engineer, for the platform engineering team, who can help us build next gen services used by venue operators to control and drive experiences at a venue before, during and after an event.
- Build APIs for frontend and mobile client apps
- Integrate with third party APIs
- Bridge the gap between engineering and product, working equally well with designers and software engineers
- Write clean, tested, and well-structured code
- 2+ years of experience
- Fluency with Ruby/Rails/Go
- Experience with cucumber, rspec or any other testing frameworks
- Openness to new technologies and creative solutions
- Comfortable working within a fast-paced high growth startup environment
- Experience with load testing tools/frameworks
- Experience with docker containers
- Interest in learning and applying new technologies
Competitive compensation package including salary, flexible hours, equity, medical, dental, vision benefits and 401K.
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org